Thursday, 12 January 2017

Liz's Lists #4: Books on My Birthday Wishlist


Well I haven't done this feature in...over three years. (I forget that I have been blogging for a really long time.) Anyway, it's my birthday at the end of February (I feel so old), and as as result, I have been putting together a bookish wishlist for myself. That definitely counts as list-making, so please see below for all the books on my birthday wishlist!

[All images from Goodreads. Clicking on the image will take you to the book's Goodreads page]












There are more books, of course, but I've picked the ones I'd be most excited to read. So there you have it. Have you read any of these? Are there any books you recommend I add to my list?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read or heard of any of these but thanks a lot! Now I want to read them all. I have heard of A Monster Calls, though, and I would like to read it before seeing the movie. But I'll probably end up seeing the movie first. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got the Hamilton book and it's so awesome! I hope you get these!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these are on my wishlist too. I'm particularly excited for Kings Cage and Traitor to the Throne. Hope you get a chance to pick all these up this year! All the best for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Hamilton and A Monster Calls, but I still need to read them.

    I hope you get all of these and more! :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get them all - and doesn't the Hamilton book sound awesome? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I do hope you end up with all of these given to you on your birthday in February because how awesome would that be! Of these, I own only A Monster Calls, but it is definitely a must own (the illustrated edition) because it is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)