Thursday, 24 December 2015

Blog Design Update

You may have noticed that I have changed my blog design a bit. I haven't done anything fancy, like buy a predesigned template, or learn code, because I'm far too lazy and that would be completely out of character, but I felt like a change was needed, so I've tweaked a few things. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with what I've ended up with though, so I would very much appreciate your thoughts. Do you like the new design? Or do you prefer the old one? I do have a backup of my old template, so I could restore that design if this new one doesn't work out. I am already tempted, but that could just be my aversion to change. Not quite sure what to do yet, so please let me know what you think!

(And reviews are coming, honestly. I want to do a favourite books of 2015 post as well. And maybe what I got for Christmas, if that interests anyone. We'll see.)

(Oh yeah, and Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Seasons Greetings!)

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look. I think the posts are a bit easier to read because there is more left-to-right room if that makes sense? But the old one is good too, so whatever makes you happiest! I'd love to see a post about what you got for Christmas!! I'm always curious. haha

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Very clean and easy to read and navigate.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)