Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #69


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
November 12th 2015
Find it on Goodreads

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?
(from Goodreads)

I'm surprised I haven't already featured this book. I am a huge fan of this series. I love all the characters (Cinder is still my favourite) and I honestly cannot wait to see how everything ends in this book. From what we saw of Winter in book three, she seems like a fascinating character and I really want to know more about her! Her POV sounds like it's going to be awesome (and I usually really don't like too many POV switches). I'm also hoping for Cinder and Kai to FINALLY be together (like, actually together together) because I have been shipping it since book one. Though I understand that taking down Levana is their priority (seriously. I am so intrigued to find out how the characters will defeat her - if they do!). Anyway I'm just excited to see all the characters again and this is one of my most anticipated books!

What are you waiting on this week?

8 comments:

  1. Omg, YES! I pre-ordered this one a while ago! Can't wait to see how she ends the series! And then I'll probably be sad because it will be over! lol. Great pick this week!

    Here's my WoW
    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put this on my waiting on wednesday for the week! Such a great book that I am especially excited about :)

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet but I'm really curious about it. Plus I love the covers! Seems like an interesting read. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe i haven't read this series yet! This one looks just as great as the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! 1000 times YES! I'm dying to get my hands on this one! And they keep pushing the release date back! AH! Great pick!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I really need to get caught up on this series. I've only read Cinder.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am waiting for this book as well! but its a long wait..
    New GFC follower.
    here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEE yes. Can't wait for this, but will be so sad to see this story end. But at least we're sure to get quite an epic ending at 824 amazing pages!! I also can't wait to see her take on the Queen of Hearts in Heartless!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)