Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #59


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Unmade (The Lynburn Legacy #3) by Sarah Rees Brennan
September 23rd 2014
Find in on Goodreads

Who will be the sacrifice?

Kami has lost the boy she loves, is tied to a boy she does not, and faces an enemy more powerful than ever before. With Jared missing for months and presumed dead, Kami must rely on her new magical link with Ash for the strength to face the evil spreading through her town.

Rob Lynburn is now the master of Sorry-in-the-Vale, and he demands a death. Kami will use every tool at her disposal to stop him. Together with Rusty, Angela, and Holly, she uncovers a secret that might be the key to saving the town. But with knowledge comes responsibility—and a painful choice. A choice that will risk not only Kami’s life, but also the lives of those she loves most.

This final book in the Lynburn Legacy is a wild, entertaining ride from beginning to shocking end.
(from Goodreads)

First of all, I am very ill right now, so please ignore any spelling errors or whatnot. I was supposed to schedule this post but forgot because I have developed what is literally the worst cold I've ever had in my life. Anyway, so excited, but also terrified for this book. Anyone who has read an SRB book will know that she likes to make us suffer. I ship Kami & Jared and Angela & Holly but knowing Sarah, I am very reluctant to get my hopes up about either couple. They'll probably be brainwashed by aliens or something and end up fighting each other to the death for sport and only remember their connection right before the final fatal blow where it'll be too late or something equally as heartbreaking/depressing. I'm just hoping that not everyone dies...

What are you waiting on this week?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series, but I'm going to look it up on Goodreads, starting with book 1. It sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks really good! Great pick! I hadn't heard about it but im adding it to my TBR list :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)