Monday, 18 November 2013

Liz's Lists #3


Do you like making lists? I do. In fact, I make lists for everything. So I have decided as I am so often making lists, I may as well share some of the book-related ones with you, as sometimes they're actually quite interesting (unlike my many, many to-do lists, which are often abandoned...). Today's list (inspired by Allegiant...) is a list of my least favourite YA books.

[All images from Goodreads. Clicking on the image will take you to the book's Goodreads page]

Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)

Halo (Halo, #1)

Rich And Mad

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)

2816247

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)


12177772

That includes all the Twilight books and basically everything after book 4 of Maximum Ride - that series started off great and just went sooo downhill. I was thinking of putting Mockingjay and Clockwork Princess on the list, but it was really their endings that bothered me most... I have reviewed almost all of these books if you'd like to know why I disliked them! There are bound to be a few I've forgotten, but oh well. What are your least favourite YA books? Do you agree/disagree with me on any?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you on Breaking Dawn and Halo. Those books . . . ugh. *tries not to think about them too much*

    On the other hand, I actually really liked Hush, Hush, Allegiant and Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, though I can understand why they wouldn't be some peoples' favourite books. And oh, how could you not like Clockwork Princess!!!! That ending was beautiful though I'm assuming you're more a Will girl cause I was more a Jem girl so you probably get my meaning there? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)