Monday, 9 September 2013

Liz's Lists #2


Do you like making lists? I do. In fact, I make lists for everything. So I have decided as I am so often making lists, I may as well share some of the book-related ones with you, as sometimes they're actually quite interesting (unlike my many, many to-do lists, which are often abandoned...). Today's list is a list of sequels I want to read most that I unfortunately haven't had the chance to read/buy yet!

[All images from Goodreads. Clicking on the image will take you to the book's Goodreads page]

11532710


The Exiled Queen

9961796

13104080

15819317

16082550

17906008

18076883

Rise

16108212

15894007

Quite a lot of sequels...and these are just the ones I want to read most! I've been meaning to read some of them for ages as well, but haven't got around to them yet! I'm especially behind on the Bloodlines series...I actually only read the first one a few months ago. I was also going to include the Heroes of Olympus series too, but I haven't even started the first one yet (shameful, I know). Are there any books on this list that you have been meaning to read? Which ones are you most looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. I have so many sequels I want to read. I have an awful habit of reading the first book in the series and then leaving it at that (even if I enjoyed the book!) I don't know why I'd do that! From your list I really enjoyed Boundless. Lola and the Boy Next Door was pretty good - but not as good as Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making lists as well! I still need to read quite a few of these books too. Boundless, Deception and The Golden Lily especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! I start series, and even if I love the first book sometimes I don't read the rest. I was just thinking I needed to start a challenge for myself to get a few series finished. I adored Unearthly and Hallowed, so I have no idea why I never picked up Boundless. I also loved the first two Ghost and the Goth books...and didn't pick up the third.

    Unravel Me was awesome. Forget Adam and Warner...Team Kenji!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bad for sequels! No matter how much I loved the first book sometimes I just lose excitement for them maybe because it has been so long that I can't even remember what I loved about the first book! I'd say you need to get on to The Golden Lily, Lola, Mara Dyer, and Boundless - all sequels I have enjoyed especially Lola and Mara which I enjoyed even more than the first books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lists, too! And yeahhh... so many series, so little time. I often start them and then don't have time to get to the sequel. I would highly recommend Red Glove, Lola, and Vortex though!! Really great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to read The Evolution of Mara Dyer, Lola and the Boy Next Door, and Unravel Me because I loved all three of those. Each one was a 5 heart review for me so I'm pretty sure you will love them. I didn't even like Shatter Me that much but Unravel Me brought something to the table that I just couldn't help but fall in love with...Warner is awesome in the sequel! Just saying :)

    Good luck getting caught up on all of the series you want to read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)