Sunday, 20 January 2013

What's been happening in real life

You probably haven't noticed, but I haven't posted in quite a while :P. In fact, I think yesterday's post was my first one since November? Well there is a reason behind this. University, basically. I got myself so stressed about exam period because, as usual, I procrastinated and did revision last minute and all the time I SHOULD have been revising I spent anxiously worrying about how I wasn't and basically it was this whole vicious cycle and the blog sort of got neglected. Luckily these exams I've just taken (two more to go, then it's over!) don't count towards my final grade (well, one of them does. The speaking exam, aka the most stressful exam I have ever had to take and probably the hardest I've ever worked on something in my life ever, which I have on Thursday) so it's okay even if I fail everything (except the speaking exam. If I fail that too, I'll cry). ANYWAY, getting back to the point, exams are almost over, so *hopefully* when they are, I will have time to blog again. Even if it's just once a week, I will try, because I don't want to give up blogging. I am hideously behind on things blog related though. Seriously, I used to know the release dates of everything and now it's like...o_O. Buuut I have some reviews and they will be going up soon. Will try to participate in memes too, and comment on blogs. 

Ahhh you have no idea how happy I will be when the exams are over. I can finally relax. I should probably be studying right now, but it's gotten to the point where my brain had stopped functioning properly now.

Hope everyone is great and that you enjoyed the holidays! Did everyone have a good time? It was my family's turn to host Christmas this year so our tiny little house had to fit almost 20 people in it and it was chaos :P. But very awesome. Got lots of cool presents and ate lots of yummy food! Let me know what you guys did (bit late of me to ask, but, you know)!

That's all for now, but I'll be back soon :).

5 comments:

  1. Lol I love you, I just hope you remember this stress for your next lot of exams ;) I'm glad you're back!!

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you back to your blog, Liz! Good luck on those last 2 exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZ!! Oh gosh, exam period sounds crazy stressful. I can't blame you for wanting/needing to focus more on than your blog. Your blog and loyal readers will always be here, but opportunities in that weird thing called an 'outside world' may not always be, so you've gotta focus when they are! BUT WE HAVE MISSED YOU. Even though I've been MIA myself, I've still missed reading your posts!

    Sending all the luck I can possibly throw at you for your speaking exam... which sounds terrifying LOL. You've obviously worked hard at it, so I know you will nail it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We missed you, Liz! I'm glad you almost crossing the finishing line with your exams . . . those uni exams are SO stressful and SO hard but I know you will pull through it in the end. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exam time is sooooo stressful! You'll make it through Liz! Good luck!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)