Friday, 12 October 2012

Explanations

Soooo. I haven't posted in a while. This was not intentional. I AM going to start posting regularly soon, I promise. It's just...well. Apparently degrees require a lot of work. Apparently I am somehow behind on reading already despite the fact I have literally been working almost every day while battling freshers' flu. Seriously. I now understand the pain of people who have done/are doing law degrees. The textbooks are...o_O. Anyway, I have plans to post things very soon! So expect reviews and also a blog tour post which will be coming up this month. I apologise for my absence and lack of comments. I know I really need to catch up with it all, I'm hoping to on Sunday, so fingers crossed. Hope everyone is doing well and sorry for disappearing on you all! The blogging shall continue! :P

6 comments:

  1. Oh, not even, Liz!! It's so understandable that you would fall behind on blogging with starting at uni... Don't worry about it! I hope everything is working out well despite the heavy workload :) Best of luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it! Same issues but different reasons. If only there was more time in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely. Uni is . . . well not what you first expect it to be like. The textbooks are interesting reads but . . . they're not really. haha. Hope everything works out for you soon. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understandable, Liz! Hope Uni is going well despite all the reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you lots, Liz! Hope uni is going well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't even worry about it Liz! We'll all be here when uni calms down, I hope your enjoying it, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)