Friday, 10 August 2012

Pushing the Limits Blog Tour - Interview with Noah!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my stop on the blog tour! Be excited, as today I have Noah from Pushing the Limits on the blog for a Q&A, so please make him feel welcome, and enjoy! :)

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Publisher: Mira Ink
Released: August 2nd 2012
Find it on Goodreads

"I won't tell anyone, Echo. I promise." Noah tucked a curl behind my ear. It had been so long since someone touched me like he did. Why did it have to be Noah Hutchins? His dark brown eyes shifted to my covered arms. "You didn't do that-did you? It was done to you?" No one ever asked that question. They stared. They whispered. They laughed. But they never asked.

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much
impossible. Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again. (from Goodreads)

Q&A

Hi Noah, thanks so much for visiting the blog today! For all the people that don’t know you yet, could you tell us a bit about yourself?

I’m an older brother to two of the greatest kids on the planet. I’m devoted to my girl, Echo, and have two best friends, Isaiah and Beth, who keep me grounded. I’ve been in the foster care system for the past couple of years since my parents died and I just graduated from high school.

What did you think of Echo when you first met and what do you think of her now?

I thought Echo was a stuck up snob who didn’t know I existed, but I still thought she was hot.

Now? She’s still hot, but I now know that she’s smart and talented. Besides my brothers, she’s my whole world.

How did you cope with the loss of your parents and then your separation from your brothers?

I tried to retain my old life: keep my grades up, keep playing ball. That all quickly disintegrated so I tried to numb the pain in any way I could think of. I didn’t make smart decisions, but I can’t change what I’ve done in the past so I’m trying to learn from my mistakes and move forward.

If you had a day to spend with your brothers where you could do anything you wanted (no expense spared), what would you do together?

My parents took me to Disney World once. I had the best time in my life. I’d love to take them there and ride all the rides I rode with my parents.

What are your hopes for the future?

To continue to be a part of my brothers’ life and to spend time with Echo. I hope to graduate from college and become an architect like my dad.

If you could magically conjure up any one thing in the world right now, what would it be?

I wish I had more pictures of my parents. A video of them would be great. Everything we owned burned up in the fire that night. Sometimes I’m scared that I’m going to forget what they look like or the sound of their voices.

Quickfire questions!

· Tea or coffee? Coffee

· Boxers or briefs? Boxers

· Hogwarts or Narnia? Narnia

· Glass half empty or half full? Depends on the day.

· Favourite food? Hamburgers

· Favourite movie? The Jason Bourne movies

Thanks for answering my questions!

So there you have Noah! You'd need to read the book to get a more complete sense of what he's like, but I hope you enjoyed that glimpse into his life.

Many thanks to Katie and Mira Ink for making this post possible!

Don't forget to visit Once Upon a Bookcase for the stop tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, you're so lucky you got to interview Noah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admittedly, I'm a little sad he chose Narnia over Hogwarts. BUT, I'm still really excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like me some Jason Bourne movies ;) But then I choose Hogwarts over Narnia.

    Great interview!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun! I can't wait to read this one. Everyone is raving about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got to interview, Noah? I am jealous. haha. Awesome interview! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else I'm jealous that you got interview Noah! *swoons* xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOOAH! FABULOUS interview! I love PTL so much, and I LOVED Noah. Can't wait for DYT :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)