Saturday, 12 May 2012

Mini Break

Helllloooooooooo! This is just a little note to say that, unfortunately, exam period has come around once again, so I'm going to be busy studying and the like. Taking a little break from blogging until exams are over (which is the end of June), so the blog is going to be less active and I won't be around as much to comment and things. Will still try to post reviews as often as I can, but (as you can already tell), there will  be considerably less than usual. However, will be reading and reviewing like crazy come July to catch up, so hopefully I won't get too behind. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. School before blogging for sure :))

    the frog pic is HILARIOUS!! and soooo true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I should probably do a similar post right now to be honest!

    G'luck with your exams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with exams! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww we will miss you and your blogging of awesome like crazy, but good luck with your exams!! And fingers crossed you haven't lost your sanity by the end of June :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams! Don't worry about us we shall be here when you get back...well I know I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with your exams! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)