Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Update

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around over the past week. I've been really ill (like, do not dare to move away from the tissue box kind of ill) and so I've been unable to do anything on the blog, and I'm behind on schoolwork too because I had to take a few days off. I'm mostly better now, so I'm gonna try to catch up on reading and commenting. However, I'm going to Washington DC on Thursday 29th for a school trip, so I'll be scheduling some posts around that time - regular blogging should resume once I get back at the beginning of April.

Hope everyone's doing well, and thanks for being awesome readers :).

8 comments:

  1. So glad youre mostly better now Liz, welcome back. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww man, sorry you've been feeling like crap! :( *huggles* Good luck on catching up with your school work and it's totally understandable that you've been MIA on the blog... health and school are more important. Because contrary to what I may believe, not all British people have magic, so it's hard to multi-task.

    Hope you have an awesome time in Washington!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. Sucks when you're sick. You're going to Washington? Officially jealous. Always wanted to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, LIIIIIIIIIZ. I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were so sick! *hugs* I hope you feel better and I can only imagine how you must be feeling being behind in school. I agree with Brodie though, your health is way more important. I can't wait read your stuff in April. No rush.

    *hugs* And I can't believe you'll be in DC! As in the UNITED STATES. If only I still didn't live so far away...

    Asher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better and that you enjoy your trip to the US. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT! You will be in the States?! I'm not far from D.C. :O

    Wish I'd known sooner that you'd be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you felt ill but am super happy that you're feeling better! And wow, trip to DC? I live in the states and still haven't been there. :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better now, Liz! Being ill sucks!! Hope you have a great time in DC!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)