Sunday, 12 February 2012

In My Mailbox (#41)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

The camera is currently...somewhere. I'll find it at some point, but for now - images! Here's what I got this week:


For Review:
Mister Creecher by Chris Priestly
Advent by James Treadwell (from Leanna @ Daisy Chain Book Reviews - thank you!)
Forgiven (The Demon Trappers #3) by Jana Oliver

And that's it for me! So excited when I got the email about Forgiven - I love this series! Almost done with it and it's been awesome so far. Mister Creecher isn't something I'd usually read but I've seen some good reviews, so might give it a go. And Advent is supposed to be a great fantasy, so looking forward to that!

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Many thanks to Macmillan, Leanna and Bloomsbury.

12 comments:

  1. Good books this week, I think I own them all!?
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great mailbox. I got the email about Forgiven too and have a copy in the post so excited about getting t. I love the Blackthorne series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the third book is already coming out! Gah I haven't even read book two yet! Looks like I need to play catch up otherwise I'm never gonna be ready. I'm hoping for Beck to be a big part of book two because I love him, I wasn't too keen on the story itself but I loved Beck! Can I have one of him!? lol

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Mr Creecher last week! It looks quite good, even if it is quite thick. And I am so jealous of Forgiven-I think it'll be the best in the series! Hope you enjoy all of these.
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for Forgiven!! Can't wait for it to come out. I have Advent too I need to read it

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mister Creecher looks eternally spooky. I haven't read a lot of horror, but I do like suspense. It's great that all your books are different genres! Enjoy:)

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Great Mailbox!! ;) Enjoy your books :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I'll pick up Advent not knowing anything about the book, - the cover is that great ;) Fantastic book choices! Hope you enjoy them all, Liz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is this nonsense :| I've had The Demon Trapper's Daughter for, what, almost a year now? and I STILLLLLL haven't read it. I'M HORRIBLE.

    I'll have to check out Advent and Mister Creecher - this is the first time I'm hearing about them! Happy reading!

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! I enjoyed The Demon Trapper's Daughter. I should read the other books in the series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been meaning to read the Demon Trappers daughter series for ages now, great books :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOooh Advent! I've been super intrigued by that, so you better read it soon so I can see how good it is :D I still need to read the Demon Trappers series... shame on me. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)