Sunday, 29 January 2012

In My Mailbox (#39)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Your eyes do not deceive you - I have indeed returned! January is always a hectic month with exams (which I flopped - seriously) and whatnot but I'm back to regular posting now. So this is my first IMM in a very long time. Here are the books I accumulated over the weeks:




For Review:
Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles #1) by Nancy Holder and Debby Viguié
A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (thanks to Luisa at Chicklish for these two)
The Things We Did for Love by Natasha Farrant
The Summer of Shambles (Ondine #1) by Ebony McKenna
The Autumn Palace (Ondine #2) by Ebony McKenna
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi
Siren (Siren #1) by Tricia Rayburn
Pulse (Siren #2) by Tricia Rayburn
Oliver Twisted by J. D. Sharpe
Someone Else's Life (ebook) by Katie Dale

Won:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (from the awesome Zoe @ Bookhi. I've already read this one and loved it, review to come).

Gift:
Hollow Pike by James Dawson (from the lovely Cait @ The Cait Files)

Bought:
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (already read this one [Kindle edition] too and it was amazing! Review will be up soon)
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White (I actually have the paperback of this but completely forgot about it when taking the pictures, so I just used the cover image instead :P)

And that's basically everything I've received since my last IMM. What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Many thanks to Cait, Zoe, Ebony, Katie, Faber & Faber, Atom, Egmont/Electric Monkey and Luisa.

22 comments:

  1. Fantastic books, Liz! I can't wait to read A Long Long Sleep as well. It's been on my wishlist for absolute ages! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book haul Liz! Lovin' the cover of Oliver Twisted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, awesome book haul, Liz! You should read Siren. I loved that book! I need to get my hands on Pulse though. And hey, read Under the Never Sky! It's gooood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mailbox. I don't recognize some of these titles. So Many great books out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got loads!! I can't wait to read Someone Else's Life (as soon as I finish Under the Never Sky) I really hope you enjoy Hollow Pike

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got a lot of great books for review. I can't wait to see what you think of all of them.

    I'm jealous that you've already read Obsidian, I have it but no time to read it with my review book pile!

    I did get to meet Kiersten White at a signing last night though so that was really cool.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ace selection! I read Someone Else's Life this week and it was great

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many great books! Under the Never sky was awesome and I can't wait to read Statistical Probability. Supernaturally was also great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! So cool that you got Statistical Prob. I loved it. Supernaturally is cute too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Under the Never Sky and Obsidian but I haven't read them yet, I'll have to get to them soon. I absolutely adored The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight though. Hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsidian was amazing! Hope you'll enjoy it too!
    happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  12. new follower. Siren and pulse look eerie .. I like it lol here is my IMM if you wanna follow back http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/imm.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cover for Unleashed is gorgeous! I like it way better than the US cover. You got a bunch of stellar books for review. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books this week! I loved Obsidian too (I can't wait for Onyx)

    Enjoy all your books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to read Someone Else's Life. :O

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower! Great books! Under the Never Sky was awesome! Here is my IMM if you'd like to follow back: http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've gotten some great books! Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, lots of awesome books! Siren & Under the Never Sky are great!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. UNDER THE NEVER SKY!! READ IT READ IT READ IT NOOOOOW! You know, just suggesting... :D I LOVE that book! And of course, Stiatistical Probability and Supernaturally! <3 I can't wait for your review of Obsidian. I'm nearly finished and *fans self* it's fantastic!! So many yummy books, enjoy!

    And I'm so happy you've returned back, YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gosh, I LOVE YOUR HAUL THIS WEEK, Liz!!!! ♥ SO AWESOME. I hope you enjoy every single book you got!

    Celine @ Forget-me-not

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soooo many good books this week! I keep hearing awesome things about Under the Never Sky and I loved Supernaturally <3

    Good to know I haven't been the only one absent lately :) Exams. Ah well... at least they're over for now, right?

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh, you need to read Under the Never Sky asap, Liz! It is amazing. AH-MAZ-ING! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)