Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #36


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Bitterblue (The Seven Kingdoms #3) by Kristin Cashore
May 1st 2012
Find it on Goodreads

Bitterblue is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. This third book will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the sixteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book. (from Goodreads)

So I loved Graceling and can't wait to read this one! I never actually read Fire, which is book two in the series, but I will get round to it one day. I'm looking forward to Bitterblue a lot though, because we get to see all the characters from the first book again :). I wonder how everything has changed since then! 

What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. I loooove THIS cover. The other two were neat, but this one is the best one. I like the idea of this taking placing so far ahead in the future, makes the cameos more exciting(;

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I have been waiting so long for this one to come out!! AWESOME pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I hadn't seen this cover version before! Only the other one. I like these ones better :D I'm the same as you, I loved Graceling but haven't read Fire yet *hangs head in shame* I hope to catch up on it before Bitterblue comes out, because I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! I'm with Brodie on this one too. I haven't seen the UK cover of Bitterblue until now... and while I read Graceling, I still haven't read Fire yet either... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smack, why are UK covers always so crazy cool? THANK you for showing me this! :D

    Here's my Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I just bought Fire last week! Graceling was a lot of fun and Bitterblue was my fav. character.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not yet read the first book in this series even though I own it. I really must get around to this very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)