Sunday, 13 November 2011

In My Mailbox (#36)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Can't believe it's November 13th already. Why is time flying by so quickly?! So many things to do, so little time...ugh. Anyway, here's what I got:


And because it needs its own photo:


Clockwork Prince!!! I was so excited when I opened this package yesterday that I just sat and stared at it for about five minutes. And then started reading immediately after. I'm about three-quarters way through, and it is AWESOME so far. 

For Review:
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Won (from the amazing Mia @ Gripped into Books):
Torment by Lauren Kate
Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce

And that's it for me! I'm gonna go back to reading CP, write a few reviews, then start my homework. 

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Many thanks to Ruth, Walker Books and Mia.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention, I finally have a blog button! The lovely Asher from Paranormal Indulgence kindly offered to make me one after realising that I'd gone a year on this blog without one :P, and I absolutely love it! I am in awe of her graphics skills!





So yay! Now I have a button on my sidebar! :). Thanks to Asher for taking the time to make it for me :).

15 comments:

  1. LIZ. *cries with joy* You got Clockwork Prince! OMG, is it good so far?

    And I still have to read Torment (book two, right?), so that I can get onto the rest. It's been sitting on my shelf since forever. Not to mention Hereafter which I've had sitting around my kindle almost as long :o

    Amazing mailbox, friend. Happy reading and enjoy!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    (I'll get my guest post out to you sometime today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! Torrent, Hereafter and Angel's Fury are all fantastic, I really enjoyed them :D Oooh and you're totally the envy of like, a gazillion people right now with Clockwork Prince LOL. Want me to be your bodyguard? *makes no promises to raid your bookshelf while slacking off on the job*

    Awesome books this week, HAPPY READING! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your win. I missed the postman yesterday and now have two parcels to pick up and I really hope that Clockwork Prince was one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel's Fury is fantastic and very different. I loved it! I hope you enjoy all your books, have a great week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win! Enjoy all the books! I hate to say this encase I am attacked by my fellow books lovers but I have never read any of Cassandra's books!!! Opps. I have the first two but havent got a chance to read them!!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm-21.html

    p.s. Adding you button to my sidebar of awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, and you're welcome for the button. Seriously, it was fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for Torment. Glad you are enjoying Clockwork Prince! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books this week!
    I believe my work colleague is quoted in Angel's Fury, Rachel~Waterstones.

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I GOT CP TOO! I literally jumped around my flat for ages hugging it. i've nabbed a button too to add to my side bar tab thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, the cover for Angel's Fury looks AMAZING. I'm going to have to check that out. I'm a sucker for good font, LOL.

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I really want to read Hereafter. And Clockwork Prince! So jealous. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Angel's Fury looks promising!! Awesome haul this week!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so jealous of Clockwork Prince! I can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice mailbox! Congrats on your contest wins! Gotta say that the cover for Angel's Fury is really eye-catching. Enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still need to read Fallen before I would move on to Torment. Did you like Fallen at all? I'm sure you have a review of it up on your blog somewhere but I'm being lazy lol. :)

    I have read Hereafter and it was pretty good but I'm thinking the second book might help move the story along a little more.

    OMG I will have to grab your blog button because I love chatting with you and now I can finally advertise your blog on my own.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)