Sunday, 9 October 2011

In My Mailbox (#32)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Err...the camera? Yeah, can't find it :P. And I have no time to look for it, considering I'm supposed to be writing a 3500 word essay, and I currently only have 206 words o_O. Aaaanyway, here's what I got this week:


From NetGalley:
The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima (I've been avoiding NetGalley because I really am swamped right now, but I just had to get this because I've been wanting to read this series for ages and it's so difficult to find in the UK!)

Won:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (I squealed when the awesome Melina @ Reading Vacation told me I'd won this! Squealed! Can't wait to read it, I adored Anna and the French Kiss. Thanks so much, Melina!)

And that's it for me! What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Many thanks to Melina, Disney-Hyperion and NetGalley.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely books, Liz! Hope you enjoy them, and good luck with your essay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to The Warrior Heir. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* LOLA! *CLAP CLAP CLAP* That's my little cheer.... don't make me do one for Cricket, it'll probably get a little sexual.

    Can't wait to read your thoughts on that!! Stephanie does not disappoint. And The Warrior Heir looks good!

    Meep, good luck with that essay! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLA!!!!! It's awesome. Cricket. Total crush. Gorgeous boy ;)

    Have fun :D

    MyIMMthis week

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lola! I totally forgot to buy it this week. *gasp*. I know! I just ordered it on TBD though. :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Lola last week but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It's wonderful that you won it and where so excited! Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLA! JEALOUS! Enjoy it for both of us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like everyone got Lola this week! I hope I can get it and read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got the warrior heir too! :) and great catch with Lola, that book looks so cute!

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm seeing Lola around everywhere. It must be good! Happy reading!

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoaaaa! amazing books! I just finished Lola this morning!! really awesome!! I love Cinda WIlliams Chima too ^__^

    I invite you to my Autumn YA giveaway!! You choose the book!

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I reallly need to read Anna don't I? -__- but yay I'm glad you won Lola =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a nice haul! I'll have to look into *The Warrior Heir* -- the cover is definitely catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on winning Lola and the boy next door.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! congrats on winning Lola! :D I cant wait to read my copy of it but stuck on another book atm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lola was amazing, even better than Anna's story! I haven't read the Warrier Heir yet but I do own it and have heard great things about Chima's books.

    Enjoy everything you got :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)