Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #27


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Stalker Chronicles by Carey Moore
March 27th 2012
Find it on Goodreads

In this funny and original debut, a girl's lifelong habit of "stalking" intensifies when a new boy moves to town.

Sophomore Cammie Bliss has long been labeled a stalker by her peers, but when a cute new boy named Toby arrives at her small town high school, Cammie has a chance to be "normal." Trouble is, she can't really help herself and she's up to her old tricks of "intense observation and following" pretty quick. Making things worse, her younger brother is dating one of the most popular girls in the school, her parents have separated, and her dad has begun to watch their house most nights. Cammie has simply got to figure out why she behaves the way she does, and end it once and for all.
(from Goodreads)

This one looks hilarious! I mean, "intense observation and following"? Sounds awesome. Cammie definitely sounds like she's gonna be one hell of an interesting character, that's for sure. And I love the cover of this one too, it's so cute. The way the binoculars and tagline make a smiley face is both funny AND adorable...

What are you waiting on this week?

17 comments:

  1. Awww. This book sounds oddly cute...Lol. I'll be adding this to my pile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oh this sounds like such a fun read. I can't wait to see the depths of stalkery obsession she goes to! Ha, and cute cover! Thanks for putting this on my radar, Liz :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is so cute! I love the little pink binoculars! Great pick, Liz :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great pick!
    New Follower!
    Cana (Giveaway going on!)
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! I love the cover. New follower!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. cover is cute and i like the premise. awesome pick! :)

    I hope you can stop by our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh!--This looks really cute! I haven't heard of it before, great pic!!!

    p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog--you reminded me, I just saw that there's a Firelight ebook w/bonus material that's only $1.99 right now, so if you haven't read the first one in the series yet, it's a great time to pick it up--It was one of my favorites last year, I'd totally recommend it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a funny one. I'll have to add it to my list. Mine is The Grey Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima - I can't wait for it.
    Thanks for stopping by The Paperback Princess. We look forward to your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds so cute! Nice pick. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh, this one sounds gooooood! It's going on my evergrowing to-read list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a really fun read and I love that cover. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, I love the premise of this one and think it's going to be such a fun read. I already have it on my wishlist so this was a great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover of this one is so cute! Sounds like it will be a fun read!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)