Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #22

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
Released: September 27th 2011

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.
(from Goodreads)

I know most people are probably waiting on this, but seriously, you have no idea how much I want to read this book. Every review I see just makes me want it more. And the cover! Look at the cover! It mocks me with its prettiness. And it just screams "read me". I need to read this book! Before I go crazy. 

Ahem. So, what are you waiting on this week? :)

18 comments:

  1. AGREED!!! I am going nuts in wait for this. Every review is so gushing, but VAGUE. Which is good, because I don't want to spoil myself, but I am so, so intrigued by this. Let's go crazy together as we wait until *sob* September ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does sound fascinating...thanks for sharing.

    I love the look of your blog!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm counting down the days until this one! Great pick! See what I'm waiting on over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books if ya like!
    *new follower
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, this is such an amaaaaazing pick. I've been waiting for Mara for what feels like forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about this one. Glad it's comming out soon =DDDD

    Check out my WOW: Here
    Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw someone else with this as their WoW today. It looks like an awesome book. So many good books coming out this Fall! It's gonna be an expensive time for me! ;)

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my pick of the week, too! It looks great, sounds great, and everyone has been raving about it. Can't wait.

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-unbecoming-of-mara.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mara Dyer is an amazing book, seriously. You're going to absolutely love it! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Check out my WoW!
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good pick! I'm participating in an ARC tour for this but I'm still desperately waiting on it because I probably won't even get the ARC until the around the same time as the book's release. Ah well, I'm just excited to read it!

    Andie
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol as you said on my wow post this is a great pick and I guess great minds think alike. I can't wait to read this one! September can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I just started this one yesterday, and I'm really looking forward to reading it more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard this one's a gripping, twisty kind of read!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cover! And the description bit here sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing this one around a lot and I think I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the cover of this one!!!!! Definitely a must read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know a lot of ppeople are waiting on this book and I'm one too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm not crazy about the cover, but synopsis sounds intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great minds think alike!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)