Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #21

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls 5) by Ally Carter
March 20th 2012
Find it on Goodreads

The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, her memory is a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and dirt under her nails. All she wants is to go home. But even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers as Cammie and her friends face their most difficult challenge yet. With only their training and a few clues to guide them, the girls go in search of answers on the other side of the world. But the Circle is hot on their trail and will stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer. (from Goodreads)

I don't think I've ever mentioned this before, but I am a HUGE fan of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls series. Huge fan. I love it so much. And I have been waiting for some info on the fifth book for soooo long. I was so excited when we got a title and summary, and now we have a (possible) cover too! I can't wait! I have to say, though - could that summary be any more vague? It barely reveals anything! It's such a tease - I want to read this book so badly, and the summary just makes me even  more curious :P. 

Anyway, that's enough rambling from me, what are you waiting on this week?

15 comments:

  1. I really need to read something by Ally Carter. I have not yet and I keep hearing such great things. Good summary on this one.
    My WoW pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *close eyes* Can't read synopsis! Haven't started this series yet, but I sooo need to. Especially since you're such a huge fan. Clearly they must be good :P I also really want to read her Heist Society series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read the series, but it sounds like lots of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Ally Carter yet! But everyone seems to love her writing, I'm going to have to check out her work soon I think :)
    Great pick!

    Karla @ Karla Reads

    My Wow pick..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute series!! i hadn't seen this one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up the first book in this series when it first came out, but never got to finish it. Can't believe it's up to five books now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I didn't even know a draft of the cover was out. I started this series a while ago and really liked it (although I think I prefer Heist Society) but I'm not caught up. I think I read the first... 2? maybe 3... books but that was a while ago. Maybe I'll just restart. Anyways! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's another book? I thought the series ended, Lol. I have the first book,I haven't read it yet. O_O




    My WoW.

    Mary (mfay2) @ Anxirium

    ReplyDelete
  9. This series is SO cute! I love the cover. Awesome pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of her books but both this series and the Heist Society one seem like fun reads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've only read Ally Carter's HEIST SOCIETY, but it's brilliant. Awesome choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gasp! OMG! I didn't know the next book was scheduled to come out. Or that there was a synopsis. I can't wait for this. Thanks so much for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a huge fan of the Gallagher Girls series and when Out of Sight, Out of Time is released, I'll be buying it right away. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in this one!! Great WoW pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the first book in this series, I really need to start reading it, because I've heard some great things about it. Fantastic pick! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals so I have no idea why I have never read this series. I really should get on to that.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)