Sunday, 17 July 2011

In My Mailbox (#20)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Before I show you the books I got this week, I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who took part in Harry Potter Week! Thank you so much for your comments and for supporting the girls and I, we really appreciate it :).

And now for the books! It's gonna be images this week (I put my books away before I took the photo...), but hopefully I'll remember to get the camera out next week! :P




For Review:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Envy by Gregg Olsen
Glee: Summer Break by Sophia Lowell
Brimstone by Allan Skinner (I got two copies of this, so look out for a giveaway soon!)
POD by Stephen Wallenfels (mine has the ARC cover)
From NetGalley:
The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Eve by Anna Carey
From Simon & Schuster Galley Grab:
Sacrifice by Laura Burns & Melinda Metz (I have the first book in this series on my TBR pile, so I thought I'd grab this one too)

Gift:
Truth & Dare by various authors (from Luisa @ Chicklish, thanks so much!)

That's it for me this week! Posts will be back to normal from tomorrow, and I'll be commenting more regularly too. Which books did you get this week?

Many thanks to Bookbabblers, Chicklish, Templar, dubit, Simon & Schuster and NetGalley & its publishers

19 comments:

  1. Very nice IMM - Pod sounds like a very good read!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. Great haul this week! I hope I can get approved for Eve soon. It's one of my must-reads for the fall. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you had a great bookish haul! Thanks for doing the HP week, it was a blast to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Halo, even though I know a lot of people didn't. I can't wait to read Envy! Looks SO creepy!

    Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh EVE!! I resisted grabbing it off NG. I never got around to finishing The Mephisto Covenant - ebooks and I just don't mix well :( I'm really intrigued by Envy, can't wait to read your thoughts on that!

    Delicious books you have this week Liz, enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look really good!! Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM! Halo was awesome, hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my IMM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week!! Hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great IMM this week! Eve looks great. Happy reading! :)

    P.S. This is I think the 3rd time I've had to refollow you. For some reason Blogger is trying to take your awesome away from me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing books this week! I have EVE, and I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Halo's got a different cover there! You got a bunch of really great tiles. I've got Eve in my TBR pile too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eve has been on my list forever!!! So jealous!!! :) Great books overall!!! Happy reading!!!

    My IMM:
    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome IMM, Lisa! :D
    Oh, NetGalley drew you in this week too! haha They just keep getting more and more titles that I want to read, it's just so hard to say no! haha

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM earlier! :D
    Happy Reading, and I hope you enjoy all of your fantastic books! :D
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a lovely haul! Envy and Eve both sound really good and I've added those to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice mailbox this week. I have been on the libraries waiting list to read Halo. I hope I get it soon so that I can start reading it.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Halo is great! Envy looks fantastic and I can't wait to see your review.

    I have the eGalley of Eve too, can't wait to see your review for that as well!

    New follower;

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eve and Halo I've been wanting to read for awhile now and I just wait patiently for Eve haha, but that Glee book looks good too, I am a little too obsessed haha. But how do you get involved in the Galley Grab? I've seen in around but I just don't know. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lucky! Been wanting to read Sacrifice, Envy, and The Mephisto Covenant for some time!

    And have I mentioned I love your review! It's spectacular and really pretty. Especially the header. Love.

    ~ Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you got some great books. I have an ARC of Envy that I need to get and I've already finished reading and reviewing an ARC of The Mephisto Covenant, I'll be holding a swag pack giveaway where there will be two winners for that as well - so be looking for it in September.

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    Check out my Third Sentence Thursday!
    What am I waiting on Wednesday for?
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)