Saturday, 9 July 2011

In My Mailbox (#19) + News

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Hello my lovelies! Just wanted to take this time to tell you all that this will be my last normal post for a while, because from tomorrow until Sunday 17th July, I'll be holding a "Harry Potter Week" to celebrate the release of the last HP film ever - Deathly Hallows part 2. Joining me on this magical week will be Brodie, Honey and Sonia; truly amazing people who have worked tirelessly to organise this week for you all! So check back on Sunday for the start of the events, and look forward to lots of fun posts and giveaways :).

Anyway, back to today's post - here's what I got in the post this week:


For Review:
[from Chicken House]
Rockoholic by C. J. Skuse
Pretty Bad Things by C. J. Skuse
Six Days by Philip Webb
Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
Life, Above All by Allan Stratton
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
[from Orchard Books]
Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson
Glee: Summer Break by Sophia Lowell
[from Leanna @ Daisy Chain Book Reviews]
Pegasus by Robin McKinley

Won:
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (from Ambur @ Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright - thanks, Ambur!)

And that's what I got this week! What did everyone else get?

[Many thanks to Chicken House, Orchard Books, Bookbabblers & Leanna]

13 comments:

  1. OMG your mailbox is stufffffffffffed!! Have fun reading all those :)

    && CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, so many great books! I hope you love Ultraviolet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow, look at all the awesome books you scored this week! I so can't wait to hear what you think of Wondrous Strange, I've been debating whether to pick it up, it sounds good! Ohh and Pegasus and Ultraviolet! Enjoy! :)

    Super excited for HP WEEK!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some really cool books!! i hadn't heard of some of them, they all look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing week Liz. Can't wait to see some of your reviews. :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some really awesome books this week Liz!
    I cant wait to see what you think of some of these! I wanna read Reckless and Six Days, they sound ace!
    Rockoholic and Ultraviolet are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved Ultraviolet!! It's a great book. Wasn't a huge fan of wondrous strange though so I'll be interested to see what you think of it

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken House are awesome aren't they! I read and loved Rockoholic a couple of weeks ago and have Reckless on my bookshelf too. Congratulations on your win too. Wondrous Strange sounds really good and I'm dying to start the series myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lot of awesome of awesome books =)
    Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Pegasus on my reading list this week, trying to put my wishlist on a diet... I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some great stuff this week. Can't wait to see what you think of all those books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Peagasus :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox. I really need to get my hands on Pegasus, it looks like such a great book.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)