Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #19

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Jessie ♥ NYC by Keris Stainton
July 7th 2011

Jessie's just arrived in New York, hoping to forget about her awful ex.

New Yorker Finn is in love with his best friend's girlfriend.

They might be perfect together, but in a city of eight million people, will they ever find each other?
(from Goodreads)

Not much of a summary, but I've heard a lot of good things so I can't wait to read this! Plus, look at the cover. I mean, how could you resist that? It's so cool! I could just stare at it all day....aaand I've heard it's nicer in person because the gold is shiny. So, that's my mind made up. What are you waiting for this week?

12 comments:

  1. Ooh great pick! And one that I actually know is being released in Aus soon, because I remember seeing this on the publisher's website - yay! The cover si great and hello NYC! I'm eager to find how Finn and Jesse come together. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Keris, and Jessie Hearts NYC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pick! I haven't actually heard of this one but it sounds really good. It kind of reminds me of the summary for Where She Went but less.. heart-wrenching. THAT BOOK.. man. Anyways.

    The cover is so pretty! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks totally cute! Have added it to my tbr list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay for Keris! Have you spoken to her on twitter? She's really nice! I agree this looks like a really fun read

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely a cool cover! Can't wait to hear more about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for this! I can't wait to read it! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this in my wishlist! I've been eyeing this for a while now. It sounds like a great contemp! Great pick Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! I'm going to go hunt down some reviews to see if this was well-liked. Maybe I'll get more of a summary that way. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! and for stopping by the blog earlier! Sorry for the delayed visit. (And, in case you didn't see my comment, the pic is of Junjou Romantica.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...love the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, this one does sound really good!
    Love the cover too =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)