Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #18

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
October 18th 2011

Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strange and impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?

For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.

Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending. (from Goodreads)

I can't wait for this book, I've enjoyed the series so far and I'm really curious about what will happen next. And also, I love the French cover! The title translates to "18 Moons" (cool, right?) - what do you think?

11 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Ooh, the French cover is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I haven't read the FIRST TWO yet!

    My Zombie WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to read the first two before this one comes out - they are on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I still need to read this series. I have the first two on my shelf, its just that they are such thick books that I don't want to spend a whole week on just one 550 page book. Silly I know I do love longer books but right now I'm just enjoying some shorter ones.
    I hope you like Beautiful Chaos when it releases. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe that I still haven't read this series?? It's on my list!! I hope I can read them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to read book 1 and 2 in this series - I really need to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I bought the first two books recently and can't wait to read them!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this to come out!! Really enjoy this series. Ethan's losing parts of himself? Eek! And I'm so intrigued to see what unfolds with Link after what happened at the end of Beautiful Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, confession time: I haven't started this series yet. I feel like everyone else has though (but from the comments above, apparently not!). They sound good though, so I'm eager to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. October roll around already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. l really need to start this series!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)