Wednesday, 15 June 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday #17

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
October 11th 2011

Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.

What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.

The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.


Will anyone survive the Death Cure?
(from Goodreads)

I loved the previous two books in this series so I can't wait to see how the last book turns out! What is everyone else looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. Aweeesome pick! I really, really need to start this series. I have heard SO many great things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series, but like Christy said I've heard such good things that I really do need too. Thanks for sharing

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series but it sounds pretty good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the first two books in this series and I keep meaning to read them. I've had them on my shelf for so long that even my boyfriend is taking an interest in reading them before I do. I hope you enjoy the series and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I still haven't read the first two books yet! Shame on me, I know, because I've heard so many good things about them. Please kick my ass if I haven't started at least the first book by the time this comes out :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This series is STUNNING. I'm dying to read this one! Awesome pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)