Saturday, 25 June 2011

Twitter

Soo...I finally got Twitter. I caved and made an account...but I warn you now,  I have no idea how to use it. At all. Social networking sites completely confuse me, so if this turns out to be a disastrous idea, then I apologise :P. If you want to follow me, then go ahead (I have a cool new button in the sidebar!), and if anyone wants to explain to me how the thing works...that would be good too :D. So far I'm just working out how to follow other people...it's gonna be a long time before I actually start tweeting things...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you joining twitter!! All the cool kids are using it. You're now officiall cool :D Haha if you run into any trouble/get totally confused, just tweet for some help. Someone will save you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) I was wondering if you had Twitter just the other day actually. It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you on twitter! I love it. I can just ramble and go on... It's fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)