Wednesday, 1 June 2011

The Iron Knight Cover

I know I've been missing for a month, and I'm still on hiatus (technically) until exams are over, buuut, I just could not resist posting the newly revealed cover for The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, a) because it's so awesome, and b) because I'm so excited! I love this series and The Iron Queen ended on a major cliffhanger - I can't wait for this book! So for all those who haven't seen it yet, here it is:


Isn't it amazing? The blue matches Ash perfectly I think...and I love the little tagline as well! Bah, I'm so psyched for this book! Not long until October now...

Anyway, what are your thoughts? And has anyone read Summer's Crossing (Puck's novella) yet? What did you think? 

For more info, visit Julie's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Weird... I just posted something identical to this. I LOVE the cover! I can't wait to go read Summer's Crossing :) I'll be downloading it in a minute. Good luck on your exams once again, Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)