Sunday, 12 June 2011

In My Mailbox (#16)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

These are all the books I've gotten over the past month or so that I received while I was on hiatus because of my exams (so there aren't that many). Reviews for Shift, The Demon's Surrender, The Wide-Awake Princess and The Scorpio Races should be coming soon.



(I bought these three today - I found them in the clearance section of WHSmith, so I got three books for less than the price of one! :D)

For Review (all from Bookbabblers):
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan
The Wide-Awake Princess by E. D. Baker
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Bought:
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire (I found this for 1p on Amazon [sellers section], and there was no delivery charge either. Best bargain ever)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Torment by Lauren Kate

Won:
Abandon by Meg Cabot (from the lovely Sally @ Elifylop)
The Death by Bikini Mysteries by Linda Gerber (from the amazing Cindy @ Princess Bookie)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (from the wonderful Precious @ Fragments of Life)

And that's it! What did you get in your mailbox this week?

12 comments:

  1. Great IMM! I won The Goddess Test by Aimme Carter a few weeks ago and just recived it. I can't wait to start it. I love the Beautiful Dead series!! They are so gd. Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books there! I liked The Goddess Test when I read it. I'm so jealous that you have The Scorpio Races. I am very eager to read that one. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Beautiful Dead for a while..
    You got some great bargains!
    Happy reading(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh some nice books. The Scorpio Races looks really interesting.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. l never got into W H Smith due to it being the top prices so instead buy online but will need to pop in now!!
    Great books for great prices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Goddess Test is SO GOOD! I hope you enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got Abandon on my wishlist since I love Greek mythology. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackpot! Great haul this week. I have Abandon coming from the library soon, can't wait to read it. Enjoy all your lovely new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Scorpio Races!!!! *jealous* Really looking forward to your review on that. I love Maggie Stiefvater's novels, so I'm hoping this new one is good.

    You got some awesome books this week and scored a few bargains! I've put Clockwork Angel on hold at the library, I figured it's time I finally got around to starting that series so I'm eager for it to come in and hopefully wow me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! What great bargains from Smiths. I've never noticed my Smiths having a clearance like that! Oh my word you got The Scorpio Races too! Hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what bargain finds at your WHSmith! And I'm so jealous that you have Abandon. So want to read that. Happy reading to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)