Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Back in Business

Just wanted to let you all know that my exams are (finally) over, so I'll be back to reviewing as normal! I have about a million reviews to type up (I don't even know why I bother handwriting them sometimes), and a ton of organising to do but hopefully the blog will be back to normal by next week. I'm also commenting and visiting other blogs again, so if anyone wants to chat, feel free! I hope I haven't missed too much the past two months, and hope you're all having a great week :). And just because I'm in such a good mood, here are some funny gifs/images that have absolutely nothing to do with anything:














I could post these forever, but, well, this is a book blog, and I have no idea how to format anything to make it look better (which is why my blog has the simplest, most unpolished design ever) :P.

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo funny. hahaha. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see you are back around!

    I love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! LIZ IS BACK! :D

    Haha, thanks for the gifs/images. They totally made me laugh and I love the answer to the Rebecca Black question, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'm glad you're back! I hope your exams went well!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)