Wednesday, 6 April 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday #14

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Seeing as my last review was for Defiance, I think this is very fitting...

Reckoning (Strange Angels #5) by Lili St. Crow
November 1st 2011

(summary contains major spoilers for the fourth book, read at your own risk)
The electric finale in New York Times bestselling author Lili St. Crow’s Strange Angels series!

Nobody expected Dru Anderson to survive this long. Not Graves. Not Christophe. Not even Dru. She’s battled killer zombies, jealous djamphirs, and bloodthirsty suckers straight out of her worst nightmares. But now that Dru has bloomed into a fullfledged svetocha—rare, beautiful, and toxic to all vampires—the worst is yet to come. Because getting out alive is going to cost more than she’s ever imagined. And in the end, is survival really worth the sacrifice?

DRU ANDERSON’S NOT AFRAID OF THE DARK. 

BUT SHE SHOULD BE. (from Goodreads)

I like the cover - the leather jacket looks cool, and Dru looks angry, so I'm guessing some big stuff is gonna go down. The image is a bit blurry, sorry, but it's the best there is at the moment. What is everyone else looking forward to?

9 comments:

  1. Interesting pick, one that I haven't heard of but that I wouldn't mind reading.

    New follower - I have been enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the first book of this series for a while now and still haven't got around to it. I really should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this book this week! I have only read the first book in the series, but I'm anxious to read the rest! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer zombies? I think I may have to check this series out. Hopefully just in time for the last book to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a little about these books. They sounds very interesting. I love vampires.
    My Twilight WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about this series, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Looks good. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read this book!

    New follower.

    Erin W. x
    http://talesoftheinnerbookfanatic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked the same book as well! Must be a UK thing as the previous book came out last week haha. You have great taste ;) I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard so many good things about this series, I need to get started ASAP! Great pick!
    Btw, I'm a new follower, please stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)