Friday, 22 April 2011

Taking a Break


First of all, I want to say sorry for being absent this week. I've been ill - and it couldn't have come at a worse time, because I'm supposed to be revising for exams (needless to say I haven't got much work done). I haven't been answering my emails either, but I will get round to it eventually :). The other thing is, because I do have exams soon, I'm taking a short break from blogging. I'll be posting a few things randomly here and there, and I'll be here for my blog tour stop, but I won't be posting regularly again until mid June. Then it's back to business! :P. But for now, I'm off to type up some Psychology homework (hopefully my head won't explode).

6 comments:

  1. Aw, the pig is so cute :) Hope you feel better and best of luck on your exams! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hope you get better soon! <3 Of all times that sickness had to plague you though, it had to be during your exams, didn't it? Hope you're able to focus on your study - good luck with exams!!

    We'll miss you, but we're cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your emails and hope you are feeling better =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with you exams! I look forward to seeing you back up and blogging in the near future.

    Jules

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take as long a break as you need :) We'll miss you! Good luck on your exams though - I'm sure you'll ace them all. See you when June rolls around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck with your exams hun and hope you feel better :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)