Monday, 11 April 2011

Late In My Mailbox (#14)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I once again do not have a camera - it has been "borrowed" by a family member (-_-), and so I'll just have to use images this week. I didn't get much anyway, so it's not too bad.


For Review:
A Small Free Kiss in the Dark by Glenda Millard (thanks, Leonora!)

Gift:
The Sky is Everywhere (from the amazing Vickie @ ComaCalm - she's lovely, check out her blog if you haven't already :])

And that's it! Hope everyone had a great weekend :).

7 comments:

  1. I've heard The Sky is Everywhere is absolutely amazing, can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) The Sky is Everywhere! lol. Can't wait to see your review :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, me three ;) I'm excited to hear your thoughts on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't seen that cover for glenda millards book before :/

    hope you enjoy reading your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Sky is Everywhere has such a pretty cover =)
    It's very popular. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)