Sunday, 3 April 2011

In My Mailbox (#13)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.



So, I went on a bit of a shopping spree this week and spent all of my leftover birthday money... 

Bought:
Angel by L.A. Weatherly
Forsaken by Jana Oliver
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman (review coming soon...ish)
The Duff by Kody Keplinger (just finished this! <3)
Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz (finished this too...)
The Ruby Olivers series (x4 books) by E. Lockhart
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade

Swapped:
The Body Finder (with the lovely Donna @ Book Passion for Life)
Need by Carrie Jones (with the lovely chucklesthescot bookyverse)

Swag from the awesome Hannah Moskowitz (go check out her blog!)

So that's my haul this week - sorry for the lack of reviews, but I should have more up this week. Hope everyone's having a good weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week!
    I finished Scorpia Rising last night - I'm so sad it's all over.
    I really really want to get The Duff.
    Loved Amy & Roger's Epic Detour, Angel and Babe in Boyland.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome balance of contemporary and paranormal! I'm DYING to read the Ghost and the Goth.

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whistles* Wow. I wouldn't have a place to put all those books. Lol.

    I really need to look into E. Lockhart's work. She looks great. :)

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many great books! Thanks for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Boyfriend List is just plain hilarious and I hear The Duff is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, so may great books! I really want to read Babe In Boyland! Enjoy your awesome reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, intense mailbox week! I found the Ghost and the Goth to be a cute read and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour was pretty enjoyable too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. This looks like an awesome stash.

    I really want Babe in Boyland...

    xx Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well someone splurged :D I love reading/watching IMMs where people buy out the book store - it's like living vicariously through fellow bloggers ;) Great haul and have fun with all of those! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz! So nice of you to drop by! Oh! I see you got Forsaken! Hope you love it! :) It's so kickass. Angel is one of the long-lasting books in my wishlist. Still not available here! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got The Ghost and the Goth! Yay! I'm just starting it. :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy [belated] Birthday!!!

    Oh what lovely books you have. I've read some really good reviews for Babe in Boyland, I want to read that. Haven't read the Need series yet so curious on what your thoughts will be. I'm getting a copy of Angel soon too! I hope it's awesome.

    Happy reading! The Body Finder.... Jay is <3!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!
    Busy week =)
    The Body Finder + Angel are both amazing, enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, what a lot of wonderful books there! I absolutely adore the Ruby Oliver series, and I'm jealous that you have Real Live Boyfriends!!!

    I just picked up Scorpia Rising and I'm really looking forward to it.

    I LOVED The Duff, The Body Finder, Angel and Amy and Roger. I really hope you do too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)