Wednesday, 23 March 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday #12

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly even hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
June 21st 2011

If given the opportunity, what sixteen-year-old wouldn’t jump at the chance to move in with a friend and live parent-free? Although, maybe “opportunity” isn’t the right word, since April had to tell her dad a tiny little untruth to make it happen (see #1: “Lied to Our Parents”). But she and her housemate, Vi, are totally responsible and able to take care of themselves. How they ended up “Skipping School” (#3), “Throwing a Crazy Party” (#8), “Buying a Hot Tub” (#4), and, um, “Harboring a Fugitive” (#7) at all is kind of a mystery to them. (from Goodreads)

I loved Sarah Mlynowski's Magic in Manhattan series, so I can't wait for this! Plus, the cover is awesome.

6 comments:

  1. This book sounds great! I can already tell it's going to have me laughing till it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this one, but it looks good!

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of this author, but haven't read any of her work yet. this sounds really sweet. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds like a great read! Enjoy! Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha this sounds great! Hadn't heard of it before seeing your post, but it's definitely going on my wishlist now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by this author but the summary for this book looks great! I've heard the name in a few places before but it is now officially on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)