Sunday, 27 March 2011

In My Mailbox (#12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


For Review:
Defiance by Lili St. Crow
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin

Random:
Many, many university prospectuses plus free stuff from the stalls (badges, bookmarks, pens etc.)

So that's my lot this week. I went to a university fair on Tuesday, and basically just took a prospectus (and free stuff) from every stand I could find. I had to lug two bags full of them on the train and bus. When I got home, I felt like my arm was going to fall off :P. But I'm really happy with the books I got this week! What did you guys get?

10 comments:

  1. Great books =)
    Fauxmance is an easy read! l hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Defiance sounds great, and I love the cover :) PLUS I LOVE FREE STUFF from stalls! :P

    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have The Gathering!! I'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. I am so looking forward to The Gathering already pre-ordered it. Jenna and Jonah is a fun read.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set! I really want to read Jenna and Jonah.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Liz, great books this week. A couple of them I've never heard of, so I'm going to check them out on Goodreads. :)
    Thanks Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Fauxmance' looks awesome. Hope you enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection. I'm really looking forward to reading the gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, THE GATHERING looks so different. And I still haven't read Lili St. Crow's series. Hasn't appealed to me, but I'll get to it eventually. And Fauxmance... I've heard so many mixed reviews. Don't know if I want to read it.

    Regardless enjoy your book scores!

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Free stuff is always fun! I can't believe you have THE GATHERING... I'm burning in jealousy right now. The other two look great as well :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)