Sunday, 20 March 2011

In My Mailbox (#11)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


RAK (Random Acts of Kindness):
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

RAK is a feature created by the lovely Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates, where bloggers sign up for the month's event and give gifts to each other - random acts of kindness! For more information, or to sign up (the March event is still open!) see here. I got The Iron Witch from the wonderful Vickie at ComaCalm! She's another UK blogger with a very awesome blog (which you should go visit). Thank you so much, Vickie! I love the cool bookmark too.

Bought:
Afterlife by Claudia Gray
Creating Your UCAS Personal Statement by Alan Bullock (it was £1! And I have no idea where to start so I thought it'd be useful)

And that's it! What did you guys get? In other news, I got my contact lenses yesterday - they feel very weird. I'm not sure I like them, I kind of miss the vision I had with my glasses. But I'll see how it goes. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'll post my IMM now... o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz - Great books :) I read Afterlife a few weeks ago, really good final book. Hope you enjoy it :)
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got great books, I haven't read Hourglass yet, but I will soon. I should be able to read this one soon after that, so I can finally know how this series ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I'm really looking forward to reading The Iron Witch!! Enjoy your great reads!

    PS- New Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I have the Iron Witch on my tbr pile - looks good.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Iron Witch is on my shelf but I haven't read it yet! Agh! I have such a pile of library books to get through first! Enjoy!

    Check out my IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God. I had a horrifying experience when I was getting fitted for contact lenses. *shudder* I'm more than comfortable with my glasses now. At least I can take them off when I read. :)

    Congrats on The Iron Witch! :)

    Happy reading!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Iron Witch looks like such a great book!! Hope you enjoy it! Great IMM!

    IMM:
    http://lepetitbookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really looking forward to THE IRON WITCH. Even the cover is beautiful (I am such a cover judger..). I can't wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)