Sunday, 13 March 2011

In My Mailbox (#10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


For Review:
The Captain Jack Sparrow Handbook by Jason Heller
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Thanks to Quirk, Chicklish & HarperCollins!

Bought:
Raising Demons (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins

Freebie (not pictured):
The Trouble with Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks #1) ebook by Lacey Weatherford (see how to get your own copy here)

That's it for this week! Not much, but I'm really happy :). What did you guys get?

8 comments:

  1. Great books. Raising Demons - yay! Still haven't had time to read it yet but I am hoping I'll get to it this week sometime.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else who has Divergent! I'm so jealous I might fall over! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Divergent sounds fabulous! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIVERGENT looks so flipping good. I am entirely jealous over here. XD

    Wonderful books! Happy Reading!

    -Amelia
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, Liz! Yep, I whipped through My Soul to Steal already - couldn't put it down. I've heard awesome things about Divergent - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I didn't realize that Hex Hall 2 has been released... but I thought that it was going to be called Demonglass. Ah well, I hope that you enjoy it.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH! Divergent. I'm jealous :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divergent! I've already expressed my excitement for this book in your review but... Divergent! :D

    I didn't know there was a different title in the UK for Hex Hall 2. Your cover is a lot different too! Interesting. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)