Sunday, 6 February 2011

In My Mailbox #8

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

Unfortunately, I don't have my camera with me right now, so I can't use a photo. Anyway, here's what I got:



For review (from Bookbabblers):
Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin
Glee: Foreign Exchange by Sophia Lowell

Won:
Raised By Wolves by Jennifer Lyn Barnes (thanks Michelle @ Clover Hill Book Reviews!)

Borrowed:
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (had to beg a friend to lend this to me, but my persistence paid off in the end!)

And that's it for me! Not too much, but I'm looking forward to getting started. Hope everyone had a great week too!


3 comments:

  1. Good week! I really want to read the Iron King series so I think I need to get on that haha.


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! I finally added the Iron King series to my TBR list a couple weeks ago. I look forward to reading your reviews. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. What fab books. I adored Low Red Moon!! Others haven't, but BOO to them, I say :) I've fallen so hard for the Julie Kagawa books, must find a way to get the next book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)