Sunday, 26 December 2010

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I haven't done this in a very long time, but I thought I'd show the books I got over Christmas. I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and had time to relax a bit! 


Gifts from various friends/family members:
Drive Me Crazy by Erin Downing
Betrayals by Lili St Crow
Jealousy by Lili St Crow
The Legacy by Gemma Malley
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Pink leather-look notebook (the paper inside is like parchment - makes me feel very Harry Potter-y)
Absolution by Jennifer Laurens
White Cat by Holly Black
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (soooo excited about this - I loved Percy Jackson)

Can't wait to get started ;). I was supposed to get Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins as well, but there was a problem with the delivery (probably the eight inches of snow we got) and it got cancelled :/. Still, this lot should keep me occupied for a while! 
 

5 comments:

  1. Lots of great books, you're bound to get busy reading for the next week or two, not that it's a bad thing ;) Can't wait to read Personal Demons, so I hope you really enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful haul! :) "The Lost Hero" was superb! I hope you like it. :) There are quite a few of those that I haven't even heard of, though I have been meaning to read "Personal Demons" for a while now. But anyways.

    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! :)

    -Amelia
    The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  3. some gorgeous books here - I love Gemma Malley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read You Wish! Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, really great books there! I love the Strange Angels series! And I just added You Wish to my TBR pile recently and signed up for the UK book tour of Personal Demons. Shame about Anna and the French Kiss though! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)