Sunday, 17 October 2010

Sorry!

I realise I've been absent for oh, what, about a month now. I'm truly, truly sorry. I know this is a poor excuse, but I've been just been bogged down with schoolwork and I barely have any free time anymore. Truth is, I'm going to have to take a break from blogging for a while until it all dies down a bit. I will be posting randomly, but nothing near as regularly as I used to. And I know I'm extremely behind on reviewing, but one day, in the distant future, I will get the reviews I owe out. I promise :p. And I will try and comment on other blogs more often too. So it's all a bit depressing, but to end on a high note, here's something I hope you'll all like. For a limited time only (until October 22nd) you can read the first three books in Michael Grant's Gone series for free online. If you haven't heard of this series, I strongly recommend you start reading now! It's about a world where everyone over the age of fourteen just vanishes inexplicably. Trust me, it's intense reading. Click here if you're interested!

I hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend :).

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read Gone yet so I should go and check them out - thanks for the tip.

    Hope you're not stressing about your blog - it's only for fun and not meant to be a pressure or somethgin to feel guilty about :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about us, we'll be here when you have more time :) I've missed you, but school's more important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)