Saturday, 25 September 2010

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

I've been absent for a while, so I'm just going to show all the books I've gotten over the past few weeks.


For Review:
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (not pictured)
Burning Secrets ARC by Clare Chambers
Fame School: Trick or Treat by Cindy Jefferies

Borrowed:
Evermore by Alyson Noel (from the very awesome Dwayne @ Girls Without a Bookshelf)

Swapped:
Major Crush by Jennifer Echols (with the wonderful Michelle @ Fluttering Butterflies)

Won (huge huge thanks to the lovely Stephanie @ Curling Up by the Fire for these):
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter (Zach <3)
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black

Gifts (many thanks, Jennifer!):
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens x 2 (to be donated to libraries) (not pictured)
Pentitence by Jennifer Laurens (not pictured)

Possibly-won-but-I'm-not-entirely-sure-where-exactly-it-came-from-see-my-WoW-post:
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (thanks Penguin!)

So that's my haul! What did you guys get?

8 comments:

  1. fantastic books this week! I Love Glimmerglass and Evermore! Hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl I can't wait for Beautiful Darkness! I've heard good things about Glimmerglass as well, so I'll be interested to see what you think:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I look forward to your reviews of them. I'm a new follower and here is my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!! I can't wait for Beautiful Darkness!! I loved Heavenly and hopefully I can get Penitence soon. Enjoy your books!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog through IMM, and I just had to stop and leave a comment telling you how wonderful your blog is. I love your content and this post is amazing! You're definitely in for some good reads this week.
    Oh, and I'm a follower for sure!
    Feel free to come by my blog if you want to see what I got this week.
    Best wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy the Jennifer Echols - and what a lot of other great books! :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope enjoy your new books! I really enjoyed Glimmerglass and Only the Good Spy Young, but I haven't read the rest of the books you got this week. I'm a new follower :)

    Here's what I got this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)