Sunday, 5 September 2010

In My Mailbox #5

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


Bought:
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Stargazer by Claudia Gray
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Vegan Virgin Valentine by Carolyn Mackler

Traded (with the lovely Carly):
Rich and Mad by William Nicholson
The Star Shack by Lila Castle
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Gracia & Margaret Stohl
She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
The Mosts by Melissa Senate

So I've very pleased with my haul this week! What did you guys get?

10 comments:

  1. wow, what a spectacular bunch of books. Your going to be busy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz!!! Me so jelly! You got so many great books this week! I've heard a lot of great stuff about Claudia Gray's books, and have yet to read any! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star shack looks interesting, i haven't heard of it before! can't wait to see your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, I am trying to decide if I will read CGray's books.

    My IMM

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-surprise-for-my-daughter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's So Dead to Us is SO GOOD. Loved every page. Also, and non-surprisingly, I loved Evernight. Team Vampire!

    Have a lovely week Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got she's so dead to us this week as well :) havent started it yet - wnat to read my library books first.

    also, have heard great stuff about the star shack :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh. What a lot of great books! I'd LOVE to read Rich and Mad, so you'll have to let me know what you think of that one. Also quite curious about She's So Dead to Us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rich and Mad too! Starshack is on my wishlist too! Okay, I wasn't supposed to buy Evernight but looking at them makes me wanna go BUY BUY BUY!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)