Saturday, 18 September 2010

I'm back...I'm back FROM the future...

I am so sorry for being AWOL this week. Just started school again and I've been trying to get back into the whole waking up at the crack of dawn routine. But I'm back now, and I will be posting up reviews/participating in memes soon! I'm not gonna lie - school will be taking up a lot of my time and I am putting it first, in front of blogging. So that may mean I won't be able to post as often, but fear not! That's what weekends are for, right? :P Hopefully you'll all stick with me - and expect a follower giveaway some time soon as well (nearly at a hundred - I love you all <3 :]).

And for those of you who didn't get the Back to the Future reference...shame on you :P. It's one of the best movies of all time (and it's back at cinemas for a limited time in October! I'm so excited, definitely going to see it).

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)