Friday, 3 September 2010

Book Bargains

I thought I'd share with you some of the fantastic book deals I've found on the internet over the past week. They're mostly all from the same website - Red House Books - which has a whole bunch of great reads at discounted prices. And whilst this is a UK website, they do ship internationally if you order the book(s) over the phone or by mail (see the help page for more details). So everyone wins! :P

All three books in the Evernight series so far for £7.99. I actually ordered these and they arrived today - three books for under £8!
Pretty awesome deal, don't you think?

Click here.

The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld for £7.99. Again, that's three books for less than £8. That's about £2.66 each. A bargain if I ever saw one.

Click here.

The Inheritance Cycle series for £9.99. These are the paperback versions (here) but The Works are doing a boxset of the hardbacks for the same price (here).






Wings & Spells by Aprilynne Pike for £6.99. I haven't read this series yet and I really want to - seriously, if I had enough money I'd buy ALL of these books. Actually, I'd buy all these books and then some, and then I'd sit in my house as a recluse until I finished reading them all :P. But I'm a bit broke so I had to stick to just the one set :). Doesn't mean you have to though! Two books for the price of one ;).

Click here.

The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine, £1.99 each or three for £5 at The Works. So that's less than £2 per book either way. Can you say cheap?

Click here.
 I hope you've found this useful! Let me know what you think :).

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know! I have the Evernight series on ebooks, thinking now of maybe buying all three... tough choice, but soo tempting... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^I just received the ones I ordered today - I love that new book smell! I say give in to temptation :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm poor due to school, but these are really good deals. I'll have to take a look. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Uglies series is awesome! Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)