So I was awarded this by the lovely Danya @ A Tapestry Of Words. Completely shocked, as always, that there are people out there actually reading what I write. So thank you times a billion, Danya!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
- Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
- I watched all three seasons of Avatar: The Last Airbender in less that five days. It's an awesome cartoon. I miss it already, but I have moved on to Danny Phantom.
- I'm one of those people who prefers crisps (and I say crisps because I'm British) over chocolate.
- I hate planes. I really do.
- After watching the entire film and a further three hours of research, I still have no idea what the movie "The Fountain" is about.
- Someday, I WILL go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- I signed a petition to bring the show "Kyle XY" back after it had been cut. It didn't work.
- Without Google, my life would be completely different. Google ♥.
Fifteen blogs made of awesomeness: