Thursday, 5 August 2010

The Mortal Instruments

So I was just on Katie's Book Blog when I literally fell off my chair in shock. Apparently, there are going to me TWO more books in The Mortal Instruments trilogy after City of Fallen Angels. In order:

City of Fallen Angels (April 2011)
City of Lost Souls (May 2012)
City of Heavenly Fire (September 2013) (not official dates)

Obviously after I saw this, I immediately did some Googling, and found more info at The Eager Readers and Mundie Moms (go check out all three sites, they're awesome!)

I'm in shock. Seriously. I'm so excited, but at the same time, I'm a little bit worried...I loved the ending of City of Glass, but now it's obvious that not everyone's going to get their happily ever after. I'm just trying to picture the trouble/danger/chaos that will be in the next three books. It's going to be epic. Plus, we get to see more of all those characters we love! I'm especially looking forward to reading about Magnus. He's got to be one of my favourite characters ever :P.

Ahh, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)