Sunday, 29 August 2010

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


For Review:
Hush Money by Susan Bischoff (already reviewed - thanks Susan!)
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel (thanks Stacey!)

Bought:
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (FYI, I'm not reviewing this. It'd be near impossible for me, I'd end up writing ten pages)
Fallen by Lauren Kate (I feel like I'm the only person in the blogosphere who hasn't read this yet)

I'm happy with what I got this week. What did you guys get?

3 comments:

  1. a lot of people got hush money this week!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for another mockinjay cover the same as mine! and dont you hate the feelign of everyone having read a book but you?

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)