Sunday, 8 August 2010

In My Mailbox #1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.


As you can see, I'm not very good at taking pictures...

For Review:
The Badness of Ballydog (from Bookbabblers, special thanks to Garrett Carr for signing it for me and for the cool postcard too)

Bought:
Artemis Fowl and the Atlantis Complex by Eoin Colfer (already reviewed)
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (already reviewed)

Swapped:
Sabriel by Garth Nix

A bit of a slow week this week, but I'm pretty pleased.

12 comments:

  1. You got some good books. I need to get the Artemis Fowl for my media centers. My students really like them. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the iron fey series but can't seem to find them anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy all your books.. Please stop by and check out my mailbox! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice week you've had! I hope you like all the books :0) Check out my IMM at It's Time to Read! Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, going to go read your review of The Atlantis Complex ASAP! I've so been wondering how the latest book turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was quite different to the previous ones but I liked it. The next Artemis will be the last! It's the end of an era...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week, hope you enjoy them! I'm a new follower and a fellow UK book blogger will you follow me back?

    http://jessheartsbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I loved the Iron Daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Iron Daughter! Hope you enjoy it and your other books as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)