Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Books for Trade

So I've got a bunch of books that I don't read anymore, so I thought I'd put them up for trade and see how it goes. If there are any UK bloggers out there interested, just email me at planetprint8(at)gmail(dot)com and we can discuss! Most of these books are pretty old, but you never know :P.

Books I'm willing to part with (all in good condition, more details on request):
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (this is a new copy that has an extract from Delirium in it)
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
The Mosts by Melissa Senate
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Glee: The Beginning by Sophia Lowell
My Desperate Love Diary by Liz Rettig
My Now or Never Diary by Liz Rettig
Ruby Parker: Soapstar by Rowan Coleman
Ruby Parker: Film Star by Rowan Coleman
Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel
The Switch by Anthony Horowitz
The Deadly Dare Mysteries (3 books in one) by Malorie Blackman
Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder
Children of the Lamp: The Akhenatan Adventure by Philip Kerr
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
Private by James Patterson

I also have a bunch of CDs I'd be willing to trade (for either other CDs or books) but I might as well admit now that they kind of suck (...) so I'm not going to list them here due to embarrassment :P. Just email me if you'd like to see the list.

Some books on my wishlist:
Need by Carrie Jones
Eon by Alison Goodman
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Drive Me Crazy by Erin Downing
The Hollow by Jessica Verday
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
Beautiful Dead by Eden Maguire
I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
January (Conspiracy 365) by Gabrielle Lord
You can view the rest here

Feel free to contact me! Sorry this is only for UK bloggers, but I can't afford to ship internationally :/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are better than frosted cupcakes :)